[ANN] StackRunner 1.0.2

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Fri Sep 9 10:01:56 EDT 2005

>Message: 7
>Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 14:24:06 -0500
>From: Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com>
>Subject: [ANN] StackRunner 1.0.2
>To: Use Revolution List <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>,	MetaCard
>	List <metacard at lists.runrev.com>
>
>Based on input and suggestions, this new version of StackRunner allows you
>to configure how you want SR to handle things when the last stack it opened
>as been closed - you can quit it, or you can bring up a new "Please select a
>stack" answer file dialog. This can be part of the config.srn file, or you
>you let it take its default behavior.
>
>For more info, please see:
>
>http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm
>
>Have fun!
>
>Ken Ray
>Sons of Thunder Software
>Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
>Email: kray at sonsothunder.com

Ken,

Thanks for the Runner. I love the simplicity.

I have had no occasion to use DreamCard so I'm not familiar with its
limitations. (I can see occasions when I would prefer DreamCard--or
StackRunner--to building an app. It would be most helpful working
with a user during the development stages. Updates would consist only
of the new stack without the need to continually carry the baggage of
the full application.)

But help me out a bit. StackRunner comes in at 3.6 megs, and
DreamCard at 2.1 megs.

What are the differences and when would one choose StackRunner and
when DreamCard?

Thanks again for all you do for the Rev community.

Jim