Multiplatform Revolution

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Nov 25 08:47:46 EST 2005

Hi,

>  Does getting a license for multi-platform entitle you to run the IDE on both

If you get the studio version, you the IDE will run on one platform
of your choice, and you can added the ability to run on additional
platforms for a reduced price for each additional platform.

You can build standalones to target any of the supported platforms though.

If I were you, I'd just buy a studio license for one platform, this
entitles you to one year of free updates and you can renew at the end
of that. You can always buy an addtional platform when if and when
you want to.

The base system costs £199 (one host platform) and each additional
host platform costs £133.

Hope this helps
Dave