Web Plugin for metacard player ( like flash plugin for browsers)

MITTAL Pradeep Kumar PradeepKumar.MITTAL at insead.edu
Fri Nov 25 06:05:37 EST 2005

Hello,

I want my users to run mc files which are on the server. To achieve
this,  I am using dreamcard player.

But I do not want users to enter the big url address in the dream card
player,  instead of that i would like to start the player autmatically
from the webpage and launch the mc or rev files. ( we can assume that
player is already installed on client machines)

Is it possible to launch player from the webpage  (with parameters of
location mc files) ?  There are flash plugin for browser . do we have
same thing in revolution too??

Thanks for your help
Best Regards
Pradeep