Selecting a Wireless Connection

Michael D. dweeble at wi.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 21:19:25 EST 2005

Richard
Are the wireless access point private or public ?
I have multiple sites with wireless and use a unique additional DNS entry
(base convert the ip)per site to identify each location, I key off the
gateway address change. When the system see's this gateway change the system
will look for the unique DNS identifier then place that ID in its
environment for the app to key off so it knows where its location is.
Michael