Problem with Linux 2.6.1 script editor on RH EL

biodan at comcast.net biodan at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 23:51:56 EST 2005

I've noticed that with moderately long object scripts, invariably the
GUI becomes non-responsive to the backspace key. The cursor
jumps unpredictably above or below the current insertion point.

I can forcibly begin typing a new line again if i position the mouse,
hold the left button down and hit the return key.

I also cannot stably select text either, the hilited text just blinks off.

The only solution is to quit Revolution and relaunch.

This is all on Redhat Enterprise Linux.

BTW, i also have an OS X license and none of these issues exist.
Only on the Linux version.