Infinite-precision arithmetic

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:43:23 EDT 2005

You probably can find a long list of "ACM Programming Contest" long
math algorithms.  At least when I was on our College's team, the ACM
loved to put problems involving long math in the mix.  As far as I
know every team had ready-to-go source for long-math operations just
for that reason.  We only got burned by not being ready for this type
of situation once before we made sure we did.

--
http://taoofrunrev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com