create nested folders

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Tue May 24 15:06:07 EDT 2005

Hello,

can anybody help me with this ?

put "Tutorial/Ladies/Bugs"  into test

set itemdel to slash

put the directory into oldDir
put "/Users/christ/Desktop/" into tLoc
repeat with x=1 to the number of items of test
set the directory to tLoc&item (x-1) of test
create folder (item x of test)
end repeat
set the directory to oldDir

Why am I getting                Tutorial
instead of             Tutorial                        ?

Ladies

                                        Ladies
Bugs                                                         |

                                                     Bugs

Thanks for any idea...

Christian