Testers for PenTool v3.1.2

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed May 25 01:56:03 EDT 2005

Hi Developers,

Download the stack PenTool v 3.1.2
from:

<http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/penToolv312.zip>

and these adobe illustrator files for testing:
<http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/Eps_Import_V04.zip>

i'm interested that many of you report me the time
to execute the handlers for importing
these Adobe Ilustrator files, and the
specifications of your machines.

Import the file "tigerRGB.ai", that you could
find within the zipped file "Eps_Import_V04.zip".

i took out the code to import text fields from
illustrator files, so the two files that have
text will import as garbage (at best).

After importing illustrator files,
you could edit them using the tools from the
palette penTool.(change colors, move graphics and
move vertex and controls)

Instructions for these tools are included in
the stack palette.

Unfortunately, while importing, many important
features like layers, gradients, compound paths, etc.
are lost. Because of this loss of information,
the same file exported back to illustrator will not
look identical...

i have done the handlers for scale, rotating and
adding points to a graphic, but need more debug
and testing with the handler that delete vertex
and control points in a graphic.

Please report your time for importing these
illustrator files and your machine specifications.

if your time permits, use the palette and
reports bugs, errors, issues, omissions
and incompatibilities to this
mail direction: <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>

Thanks in advance.