Thanks for all the help

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon May 23 15:21:03 EDT 2005

Bob,

Nice thing you're like programming, most people suffer from Traumas
from the early days, I for one got nightmares dreaming of C pointers
pointing to pointers that point to non existent memory areas...  One
thing you should consider is buying Dan Shaffers Revolution: Software
at the speed of thought book, it's a wonderfull introduction to Rev.
also if you happen to live in the US, you might want to join the
RevConWest conference, there'll be introductory tracks full of
knowledge and surprises!

cheers
andre

On May 23, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Bob Hartley wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I just wanted to say thanks to all on the list for helping me over the
> time getting into programming.
> I have only been doing it sporadically but now have spent sometime
> getting into the finer points of the runrev method.
>
> I know that if I tried to learn anything else with syntax like ......
> !"£$^%&*()>42 I would have not started.
>
> However,
> on mouseup
> got to next card
> end mouseup
>
> Makes the intro to app design a lot easier. Now with the encouragment
> and Patience of the list I'm getting a lot more independent.
>

> I'd just like to say thank you all for all the help.
>
> Cheers
> Bob
>

> --

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004 ð BRAZIL