Button text on icon image

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon May 23 12:49:11 EDT 2005

On 5/23/05 11:10 AM, "Klaus Major" <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I just noticed that a button's label can now appear in front of the
>> button's icon.
>> Previously, it would get hidden behind the image. (When was this
>> fixed/changed?)
>
> are you yure?
>
> How do you do this?

Actually, I think there's a miscommunication - when you have a button with
an icon, the label is normally centered at the bottom of the button. If,
however, your icon is very large, or you resize the button so the text and
image overlap, you'll see that the text is indeed in front of the image.

However - this does NOT solve the original problem of trying to get a label
vertically centered in a button... something that BZ 1032 addresses, and
which is not (AFAIK) possible in the current version of Rev.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com