To Rev or not to Rev

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 00:40:31 EDT 2005

I swear I never meant any offense and as someone who gets his name
mispelled all the time (even the Bury part to top it), i understand the
problem.

I'll be certain to watch this. But why share my stupidity with the list?
That's not very nice either. But at least it got the point through ;)

Honestly, I never saw the complains about it either...
Mikey, a public apology for my deficiency of "sight"...

It wont happen again.

cheers
Xavier

"Sorry, I just regained consciousness"
(seen on the back of an orange Pinto named Odie)