French list

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu May 5 03:21:50 EDT 2005

very nice Marielle. You should come more often to the list!

We need more of that open talk and i definitely discovered new
things to script thanks to the lady icon on KenjiIkojima's!
Domarigato osajimas (sorry the google translator yeilded ?????? !)

 ah no, it was FireFox who couldn't display it correctly...

あなたに非常に感謝しなさい (if you can see that)...

<http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kenjikojima.com%2Frunrev%2Fhandbook%2Findex.html&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools>

works great in english (does it translate the <code> tag though?
Thanks! (for once ie explorer fares better)

cheers
Xav

I removed the translators from monsieurx.com a month a ago, they didn't seem useful and no one complained about it... The page loads a bit faster too ;)