Question: anyone here for a vObject lib?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Mar 30 12:19:06 EST 2005

> The library has dozens (hundred?) functions and handlers dealing with
> everything and I am finishing documenting it and creating examples. I
> planned to release it on a shareware manner for USD 30, all funds would
> go to pay my stay in RevConWest.
>
> Anyone here interested?

Definitely! I wrote some code for a client that would import a vCard into an
array in Rev so he could put that data into his PIM interface, but it
doesn't do export/creating vCards or deal with any other vObject types.

Way to go, Andre!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/