Is there a tutorial for Property Inspector, Standalone window and message box menubar?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Mar 24 14:03:13 EST 2005

Or, develop some of the helper stacks with pre-canned scripted objects for
common or interesting things for users to copy-paste into their own stacks
that Hypercard used to have.

Agan, while some of these things are already available, the organization
isn't such that they're immediately obvious.

I'm thinking of the button things and field things stacks.

Maybe not important (or perhaps even wanted) for the pro users/licenses,
but a necessity for the DC newbies.

Judy