Learning Revolution

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Tue Mar 8 14:50:33 EST 2005

It might be a useful idea for people who know other languages --
RealBASIC, VB, C++, C#, Java, (JavaScript?) -- to come up with a sort
of list of equivalents that would enable at least a sort of basic
cross-language cross-reference into the Transcript docs.

My guess is that the total number of such links isn't huge for each
language.

Dan