SPAM (FYI)

William Griffin bill at igame3d.com
Thu Jun 30 04:12:37 EDT 2005

>>> Can someone tell me how my 'special' email
>>>  address I created for especially for this
>>>  list and only this list got to a spammer?

The simplest way is for anyone who sends and receives
mail to/from this list to have a microsoft product, with a virus,
and said virus then sends all addresses it finds in
that persons computer or individual software to
a server which the spammers then use to spit out spam.

Another means for this to occur, is
that your machine already has spyware or such,
and when you entered the address to sign up on the list using your web
browser,
the software sent it along with passwords to the spammers.

Another means is the spyware either on your machine or a website read
your cookie data.

Spammers, how they violate thee, let me count the ways....

so did you check out the quality seex content astrophysicist?

I"ve seen a lot of stuff, but never anything so....cosmic.

Time to raise shields!

Mr Bill