images

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Mon Jun 27 19:22:11 EDT 2005

Jim:

Thanks so much for the handler, but 1) it would not compile as written,
and 2) after I managed to get it to compile (probably by butchering it),
it did nothing useful.  I tried words like "image" and "icon" and only
managed to get a number written into a file.

If you had the time, I would appreciate it if you could make the code
work.  After an hour or so of fiddling, I know I can't.  Sigh.

All I'm trying to do is to move Scott's shiny numbered balls [sic] into
the current set of code I'm running for the Nine Ball stack.  Should be
simple, right?

Jon