images

Pat Trendler ptrendler at bigpond.com
Mon Jun 27 20:10:40 EDT 2005

Jon,

Sorry, forgot to tell you how to get a copy of the image, which is what you
actually asked. Use export.

on mouseUp
  export image "scottRed7.png" to file "ball7.png" as PNG
end mouseUp

This will save the image into the same folder as the stack. You can give a
filepath if you want, and save in whatever format you want.

Pat
patrend at bigpond.com