Copy card question from 1 stack file to another

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Jun 21 10:02:53 EDT 2005

If you copy the first card, and have the objects in a background (group
with backgroundbehavior set to true) then you do not need to clone the
cards from that point. Just use create card, with the current card on
the card with the desired background group.

Alternately, you could copy the original stack, then delete any cards
that you do not wish to keep in the new stack.