Specifying the default app (was: Dreamcard, am I missing something?)

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Fri Jun 10 17:09:30 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

I have on my hard disk five versions of Revolution and all the players:
On Mac OS X you can specify which app is the default app to open any
file (and any files family).
Select any .rev file and display its info pane in which you specify
which app will open this file and then click on the "Modify for All"
button :-)
Handy!
(I'm not sure of the button label since I use a french system...)

Le 10 juin 05 à 22:22, Peter T. Evensen a écrit :

> Just an addendum, it appears on Mac OS X, if you double click
> a .rev file, it will launch the player.  It doesn't work for me on
> Windows, though.

Best regards from Paris,

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Plugins, tutorials and more on our website
Phone        33 (0)1 43 31 77 62
Mobile        33 (0)6 20 74 50 86