Slider values

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Jun 9 05:38:51 EDT 2005

Eric,

This is helpful. I do, however, think it should still be considered a
bug that one needs a special script in order to correct how sliders
work when created in the IDE.

Plus, since the script below actually modifies the pageIncrement away
from what you originally intended, you again will have to do some funny
calculation if you rely on the actual numeric value of the thumbPos.

A very helpful stack to get people unstuck, but this really is both an
IDE and an engine bug IMO.

- Brian