2.6 objects Kevin talked about? Anyone?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Jun 7 16:15:11 EDT 2005

Judy Perry wrote:

>Originally, we were told to expect more or less one feature release per
>year and one or more bug-fixes within that same period.  Version 1 went to
>version 2, to 2.2 I think, to 2.3... and things seemingly started slowing
>up considerably.  Getting from 2.5 to 2.6 took more than a year with
>seeming little in the way of bug-fixes.

No, it didn't actually take more than a year. 2.5Beta was last July -
2.5 itself came out (I think) in August; perhaps very early September.

And in between there was a 2.5.1 bug fix release.  So I think they're
pretty much keeping to the described schedule, since this time last
year, when I first took out my 30-day trial license.