who's out there?

Peter T. Evensen pevensen at siboneylg.com
Tue Jun 7 14:24:08 EDT 2005

I am using Revolution professionally to develop educational software.  This
is my first project with Rev, and so far it is going very well.

As far as cross-platform issues, most of them come from font issues.  For
the most part, Rev does a great job at compensating for font sizes.  Mac
fonts, however, take up more space vertically.  I find these cosmetic
issues easy to deal with using Profile.  I have a Win Profile and a Mac
profile and switch between them based on the platform at the start up of
the program.