Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jun 6 12:48:11 EDT 2005

Marty,

Right.  Sometimes the ideology belongs to others groups, like the IT
managers ;-)

Of course, sometimes this is justified.  A year or so ago,
somebody at our campus decided to plug his laptop into the network whilst
in the library and somehow managed to bring down the entire campus
network.

But he did it without installing new software @;-)

Judy