Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Jun 6 14:19:47 EDT 2005

I know, I know.  sniffle.

Besides, the Rosetta thingy looks interesting, but I suspect it will be
around about as long, if  not less long, than Classic emulation.

We're gonna need heat shields for aluminum-cased laptops...

And, wasn't it you who recently told another poster that s/he was wrong
about the 2% marketshare quote?

Judy