How to make an media player?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Thu Jun 2 22:40:09 EDT 2005

It's actually quite simple.

Make a stack with 1 button and 1 player (name the player "playerName").
  Set the script of the button to the following...

on mouseUp
    answer file "Choose an MP3"
    if it is not empty then set the fileName of player "playerName" to it
end mouseUp

That's it!  Click the play button on the player and it will start to
play the mp3.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
Compress Images Easily with JPEGCompress
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/