Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Tue Jul 26 03:17:06 EDT 2005

The wiki is not dead, just resting. The original domain has lapsed.
You can reach it at:

http://poetickat.com:8080/revdocs

I put a password on it because some people vandalized it. The user is
rev, the password is magic -- how many people remember that password?

The problem at this point is that the wiki is horribly out of date. I
think it's based on 1.1.1. I think I did an export of 2.x to html,
but never went to the trouble of wiki-fying it.

The new documentation format allows for "web notes." I believe that
was supposed to be a wiki-like feature, but I don't know if it ever
got wired up. Might be worth checking into. If it isn't wired up, it
wouldn't be hard to tie in a wiki page to the existing docs. Heck,
with Chipp's web plugin it should be trivial. Just create a stack
that displays the wiki, then let it grab the current page of the docs
to know what wiki page to display. Easy peasey. Okay, maybe just easy
carrotsey.

gc