Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Jul 26 04:03:23 EDT 2005

Hi Brian,

Thanks.
Yes, your question highlights an important thing:
As now Rev Online descriptions can be searched by Resources Picker
and as you told me off list, it would be a very good idea for all to
pay attention to the description for any stack uploaded to Rev Online
by specifying relevant keywords which will help RP to display the
more accurate information.
As a reminder, any stack description can be edited at any moment :-)