I need help with custom cursors

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Mon Jul 25 21:42:50 EDT 2005

Hello Chris,

Many thanks for the reply. I didn't notice any delay, as I was
away myself.

I will try a cursor with 1,0,0 instead of 0,0,1 to substitute
black and will report the results here.

Best,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.