Praise: Rev Documentation to the rescue

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Mon Jul 25 21:37:16 EDT 2005

"Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! What is it with people and the docs? The docs
work perfectly well when you know where to look for information."

If I knew what a facility's name was, or even whether such a facility
existed, I would be most of the way there.  The fact is that most
newbies have no clue about any of this.  Saying the "docs work
perfectly" misses most of the point.

For me, the biggest problem I have with the docs, aside from not being
able to find things, is that when I get to a topic, there are not enough
examples to indicate exactly how a facility might be used.  Whether this
belongs in the "docs" or in something else is beside the point.  If I'm
struggling with how to use a REPEAT, I need examples.

:)

Jon