Rev Documentation to the rescue

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Mon Jul 25 22:15:50 EDT 2005

Chipp,

I hope you are right about that, I want to think the best of the
community, and the actions speak louder than the words, but some of
the posts took me aback, and made me start to wonder where some were
coming from.  I also am sensitive to the fact that changes to the
status quo can have a real effect on peoples livelihoods if they
don't also change to keep pace --"my altruism usually stops when your
fist is occupying the same volume as my nose".  I like to see win-win
propositions in all my dealings.

Dennis