[ANN] Patch Stack for App Browser 2.5.1 and 2.6

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Jul 15 19:09:49 EDT 2005

Eric Chatonet wrote:

> Hi Devin,
>
> No I did not sent this to Bugzilla.
> As I do each time I provide the answer too, I sent a copy to support
> and to Mark Waddingham.
> May be it's not the right way.
> What's your opinion?

I think it would be good to have it in Bugzilla.

1. More likely to be found by anyone searching to see if this problem
they've just discovered is a already a known problem or not.
(Searching the list archive isn't as reliable, nor as sure to be done,
as searching BZ).

2. Gives everyone else the opportunity to vote for it.

3. Gives everyone a chance to be notified when it is fixed (or rejected,
in the unlikely event that it was intended behaviour for some subtle
reason that we didn't think of).

3a. Gives a reference number for the Patch Tracker to use :-)

-- Alex.