Arcade Engine

Thomas Cole Tom.Cole at asu.edu
Fri Jul 15 15:18:55 EDT 2005

I have a couple of textbooks and I have created Runtime Rev arcade games
to go with them. I just make them simple with fish jumping around and
things like that by hiding and showing buttons and graphics -- that sort
of thing. Very labor intensive.

Is this Arcade Engine a good buy for me? I'd like to make something that
has a more modern look than my 80-90s-looking games. I have Rev 2.1
studio. There isn't much info on the RunRev page. Anyone know anything
about how it would be to create (royalty free) standalones for
distribution with Arcade Engine?

Thanks very much,
Tom in Arizona