ResizeStack help, please

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Wed Jul 13 09:11:37 EDT 2005

I have a handler in my Stack that displays an image.  In order to get
the size of the image right, I have some special code to do the
scaling.  In order to keep the image looking right when the user resizes
the card/stack, I wrote a ResizeStack handler and put the image scaling
code in the ResizeStack handler.

First confusion.  The name of the handler is ResizeStack, but it doesn't
seem to work when it is put in the Stack. The documentation says that
the message is sent to the Card, not the Stack, so I moved the handler
to the Card, but it still is not called.

Does it matter where the ResizeStack handler is located?   This is more
confusing than one would hope it would be.

Jon