Spell Checkers Revisited

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jul 11 22:10:49 EDT 2005

I need to get an on-board spell check going asap for one of my
apps... before I take Hugh Senior's stack and start re-working it for
this specific use... I'd like to check if someone has already done this:

This spell checker wants to just do one thing: check all the words in
a single field, against a stardard dictionary *and* a user dictionary
with special words (foreign Sanskrit, "proprietary" terms etc.)
highlight that word, give user the option to "learn" or replace with
a suggestion.

Anyone have anything already functional along these lines?

Sivakatirswami