Buggy debugger?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Mon Jul 11 22:07:27 EDT 2005

Timothy.....

I can only report that this same kind of debugging works just fine
and as expected for me running Rev 2.6.1 on OS X 10.4. I don't recall
any problem like the one you're describing in earlier versions of Rev
but I may have missed something.

The factthat the debug buttons are "absent and/or dimmed out"
suggests to me that further investigation on your part to reveal when
they are missing and when they are present but inactive. There may be
a clue in there somewhere.

Dan'