quick dirty ftp transfer?

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Mon Jul 4 10:03:47 EDT 2005

Dave Cragg wrote:
> You could use the libUrl ftp commands, but you'd need to go through  an
> ftp server. I'm not sure, but I gather from your mail that you  don't
> want to do that.

I think you'd be much better off taking advantage of Sockets, but if
your looking for quick and dirty then FTP is a way to go.

Problem is that you can't simultaneously upload from 1 stack and
download from another (well, it's possible, but NEVER recommended).  You
have to upload the entire file first then download it to the other.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software