quick dirty ftp transfer?

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Mon Jul 4 05:34:44 EDT 2005

On 4 Jul 2005, at 09:29, Alex Shaw wrote:

> hi
>
> I haven't had much time to disect libURL but does anyone know if it
> is easy/possible/done to rig up a quick ftp-like transfer between 2
> (or more) stacks using a combo of the libURLftpUploadFile and
> libURLDownloadToFile commands?

Alex, can you give us a bit more information about what you're trying
to do? Are the stacks in question on separate machines? How are the
machines networked, LAN or only by internet?

You could use the libUrl ftp commands, but you'd need to go through
an ftp server. I'm not sure, but I gather from your mail that you
don't want to do that.

Cheers
Dave