Problem building standalone message

Dwayne Rothe drothe at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jan 29 20:49:20 EST 2005

Hi Bill, unfortunately there is no specific information given for the error,
there is one thing to try though that usually works,
select   File> Standalone Application Settings...
and in the General section you will find a radio button "select inclusions
for the standalone application", select it.
Now select the appropriate script libraries & databases to be used with your
app.
Basically you are manually choosing the required inclusions for your app.
instead of  letting Rev do it...
Now you should be able to build your standalone app OK!

Don't know why this happens but 9/10 times it does...
I have a 3 mb app with 8 sub-stacks and no problems when creating a
standalone.
Another app with only 3 sub-stacks causes the error message?

Cheers Dwayne...