Screen saver?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jan 29 16:13:24 EST 2005

For linux, the screen saver is a plain executable, but due to the
different nature of the window managers, I am left without knowing if
it is really that simple, like what parameters are passed in Gnome, and
in KDE, and afterstep... there are so many options....

Also in MacOS X, you cannot simply use a executable (I tried) it didn't
passed the test... For mac classic, there are some settings that must
go inside the resource fork, but thats all, the rest is you executable.

I'll research more under linux and macos classic and update de primer
if we find that it is simple enought!

Thanks
andre