Screen saver?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sat Jan 29 15:59:56 EST 2005

and AFAIR, roughly at the same time as I was
working on those screensavers for Mac, a Linux
addict told me that it was quite simple to use any
executable file and to configure it in Linux so that
it launches automatically under certain conditions...
but I'm far from being an expert on this...

and btw may be this is also possible under MacOSX...
JB