Cannot access Rev-Online (was RAD Challenge)

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Jan 24 11:59:49 EST 2005

On 24/1/05 3:14 pm, "Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com"
<Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com> wrote:

> As major corporations tighten their internet security, RunRev needs to
> support all authentication methods. As it stands, the learning center is
> not accessible for me even though we have paid for it with the Enterprise
> license fee. I have reported this to Bugzilla many many months ago
> (bug#1962 - opened on 8/10/2004). I have heard nothing since. Do I also
> need to contact support at runrev.com even though it is in bugzilla?

You're the only person who has reported this problem.  As such we are
looking into it, but unfortunately it can't be top priority.  I note that
you have had two follow ups to this issue, one from Heather than another
from Mark W (who asked you a question to which I don't see a response on
file).  There is no need to follow up with support for something that is in
the bug database.  Thanks for your continued patience.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools