SoCal RUG meeting this Friday

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 18 15:36:24 EST 2005

We're set for our next SoCal Rev User Group meeting on Friday, January
21, at 7pm.

It'll be here at the Fourth World Embassy in downtown Los Angeles -- if
any of you would like to attend and haven't been here before just drop
me an email and I'll send you directions.

Agenda:

7pm: Trevor will show off his nifty QT externals and anything else he
wants to discuss

8pm: dinner at Barbara's, the restaurant here in the complex

9pm: back here for dessert and a "mystery demo": Mark Talutto's talk on
his open source presentation tool has been postponed for a future
meeting, but we have a few candidates to choose from for a replacement,
ranging from possibly talking Ken Ray into a presentation (since he's
flying in and it's rare to get him here) to possibly a demo of a new bug
reporting tool and its underlying "serverless client-server database"
library by yours truly.  TBD.

10pm: TGIF! Anyone who wants to stay late to participate in the First
RUG Shuffleboard Tournament can enjoy a game over scotch, wine, or diet
coke, as you prefer.  Shuffleboard pursists beware:  we use unusual
rules here. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation