Ignorant questions regarding Macs

Lynch, Jonathan BNZ2 at CDC.GOV
Tue Jan 18 15:35:45 EST 2005

I am on a windows system, so I am not too familiar with Macs. (Last one
I worked on was a Mac SE)

My question is this - is there a way to use a multi-button mouse and/or
a mouse wheel on a Mac? I find both right-clicking and using the mouse
wheel very convenient. The Rev docs always talk about holding down the
option button while using the mouse button to simulate a right-click on
a Mac. But, if you plugged a multi-button mouse into a Mac, would there
be a way to use the right button or the mouse wheel?