Characters not displaying in a field?

Mark Smith mark at maseurope.net
Tue Jan 18 20:06:27 EST 2005

I believe Rev has a problem displaying more than a certain number of
characters on one line ie. with no returns...the characters are there,
but they don't display properly. I don't know what the limit is, but
clearly < 140000 :(

I have an app that stores long series of numbers, delimited by commas,
in custom properties. I do this because I have to do a lot of
calculations using 'item n to n+n' of longSeriesOfNumbers... if I look
at the custom properties in the inspector, they are displayed wrongly
or not at all, but the numbers are all there, and my operations on them
work correctly, so it is just a display issue, I think. This may matter
or not in what you're doing...

Cheers,

Mark