Rev Docs Online? --> Web Notes?

Phil Davis davis.phil at comcast.net
Tue Jan 11 22:47:34 EST 2005

Hi Ken -

Great idea!

One approach: a [specially marked] short ID at the end of the Web Note
could be automatically associated with (linked to?) the username and
email address of a user space. Maybe it's another piece of info to be
harvested when a user space is created?

Another 'nice to have' for second-thought-prone people like myself would
be a local sandbox space for developing Web Notes, with some sort of a
self-administered 'publish' feature. That way I could use it as a
scratchpad while gathering & organizing my thoughts... naaaah. That's a
separate tool. Or we could use a word processor or some other existing app.

Food for thought -

Phil