Unicode control pictures on OS X?

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Jan 11 22:37:36 EST 2005

The missing cursor issue this is a bug already put in BugZilla but was
set to "resolved" due to "unreproducable"

but it continues to be a serious issue at least in some of my apps.
and I reopened it two days ago, bug #2147

If you could possibly add your experience to the end of that bug, this
will help Rev support to see it as an issue.

But, problem is, we don't have any way to reproduce it. I did upload my
stack that has the disappearing cursor.  it only seems to occur near
the last few lines of the field, not in the lines near the top,

I get this behavior even occasionally inside the script editor window,
so I don't think it has anything to do with unicode, but, who knows...

Sivakatirswami