Set icon of button to a graphic

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Jan 9 22:07:51 EST 2005

Hi Bill

You can try this. Creat a button and put this in the script:

on mouseUp
   put the windowId of this stack into tWinID
   put the rect of grc "redCircle" into tRect
   import snapshot from rectangle tRect of window tWinID
   set the name of last img to "redCircle"
end mouseUp

This will create an image from the graphic "redCircle" which you can now
use to create your buttons.

best,

Chipp