Duplicating a Substack

Stephen Paul McNutt stephenmcnutt at covcable.com
Wed Dec 28 17:34:45 EST 2005

The weird thing is I've done these several times already, but now I
can't figure it out.  I want to duplicate one of my substacks so that
I can rename and modify it--rather than starting from a blank
substack.  Seems like that should be easy, but nooooooooo.  Thanks in
advance for any help you can give.  I did look through the Revolution
documentation, and the only way I can find to do it is to change the
mainStack function of some substack in another stack to move it to
the desired stack, but I know that's not how I did it in the past.