[ANN] Statistics Calculator

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Dec 29 11:02:49 EST 2005

Is there a definitive list of Rev math functions available?  Jim

on 12/28/05 5:44 PM, Karen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought I'd just mention that "Statistics Calculator" is available
> in the Curlypaws user space.
>
> It takes a text file of comma separated values and calculates the
> minimum, maximum, mean, median, standard deviation, quartile 1 and
> quartile 3.  It also generates a box plot of the results.  You can
> open the file through the program, or use drag and drop.
>
> Perhaps more interestingly, it uses Altuit's Interface Designer for
> the design (which is already great to use).
>
> My partner is doing an Open University Maths course, so I thought I'd
> do something along these lines.  I realise that Revolution has median
> and standard deviation functions - but I didn't know this when I
> started :-).  Hopefully the code may be of interest to someone!
>
> Karen

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Lower Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>